Sunday, January 27, 2008

Gone, But not Forgotten...



Betty Anderson-Womens News



Chris Bowman-Reporter



Milt Taylor-Studio Czar

Bob Clark -Director

Earl Hickerson-Station Manager










Rod Grams, 23 Anchor in the early 80's.
Went on to be a Republican U.S. Congressman and then U.S. Senator from MN.
Died of colon cancer in 2013 at age 65. Nice guy.









Paul Masquelier (on right)-23 Reporter.
Died during the 80's AIDS epidemic.

Kim Fanning-Master Control Operator
Roger Radant-Film Dept, Puppeteer for Mr. Moustache












Clif Willis 2011














Bruce Lewis
(Mr. Moustache from "67-"82) died in 2009 from cancer
at age 67.




Anyone have any/more/better pictures of these folks?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Kim Fanning was a Master Control Operator. However, for those of you that didn't have the good fortune to ever know her, let me share with you what Kimberly really was.
Incredibly intelligent, Stunningly beautiful, goofy, filled with a joy for life I've never seen since, inquisitive, amazingly thoughtful, a hugely successful imigration attorney who launched and managed her own firm.
Those are just a few of the attributes that made her the best person I have ever had the priviledge to know and love. On January 23rd, 2008 she lost her battle with cancer. I think of her everyday. I miss her everyday and the world is a bit dimmer without her around.
I love you Kimberly. I always have and always will.

Anonymous said...

paul...my uncle......i ...never new u..... died when i was 1...........i miss u.
i